• Your customer wants to use the gearbox or the electro-motor but does not want to hear it?
• You like to detect failures in the production and avoid disassembly of components?
• Classification by noise testing is a widely established and accepted procedure for quality inspection in production.
• Atomized noise testing of parts can detect what leads to irritating noise in the omponent beforeit is assembled.
Defects of the part as well as missing steps in the manufacturing process can be identified within seconds.
• The evaluation is capable of configuring a wide range of classes for validation. This enables you to track trends in favour of
preventive maintenance. Furthermore the time between installation and start of production can be significantly reduced.